Friday, May 22, 2009

I won't let anyone to take advantage of my kindness

Today I felt, others, I mean, those who are around me, tried to take advantage of my kindness. I tried to find balance between generosity and negativity. My kindness got me a few points with others. Let me see what will happen next... If I get taken advantage of my mood will certainly be spoiled and my faith may be questioned. No, I never let my thoughts go in this way. I'm the same as in the past and will be the same. I won't let anyone to take advantage of my kindness anymore.... sure....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend nobody can take advantage of a person without his/her knowledge. One gr8 poet said there r 2 things a person should always forget
    1) Good done by him to others and
    2) Bad done by others to him.
    This does not imply that u do not learn a lesson from the incidents. And u have taken a right decision of not changing, why should u change if ur not at fault or wrong.

    Be happy.....

    ReplyDelete