Friday, December 18, 2009

South Indian languages

After so long time.... so I'm here in this way right now....

I'm really getting trouble with these different languages. The truth is, English language is judged all the time by everyone as well... But, for our Indian languages, especially for South Indian languages, we need to work hard and pay attention to improve our languages by constantly practising it and repeatedly taking care of all those areas where we are weak. But is there any best way to do so? Right now, I'm talking about Tamil language. So, today I bought a book to learn Tamil through Telugu in 30 days, so that, I may can improve my Tamil language gradually! I hope so... let me see... I didn't find any other way to do so... :)

Because, in few days, I'll be going to work with Tamil people and I don't know, whether I can manage with them or not! Actually the thing is, it's too tough to pronounce the words in Tamil than Malayalam, I felt so in this way and don't know how far it's true...

And offcourse I can learn Tamil as quickly as possible... hope so!!

1 comment: