Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dec 4 my lovely day

This time, my birthday celebration had gone so smooth, no party and no celebration. Just enjoyed the wishes from my parents and from my friends. The thing which made me happy was that, everyone wished me for my birthday whom I have known since my childhood, that's enough for me. Actually, I didn't expect the calls. I was really happy yesterday for being with my dad for the day long. I loved the day yesterday.

One thing I could say that, **home***sweet***home**

The greetings I got through orkut.....
















And one poem I received from one of my friend indicating my father is wishing my birthday....

Dear Prathi...

..A daughter is always a darling...
A daughter brings much happiness
u r a joy for me from the start
Watching as u grow
Reaches deep within my heart...

Prathi ur so caring and giving
A real joy to behold
Watching u as years pass
ur tiny tat dance with ur small legs...
made me guess that ur talents unfolded...

seeing u r talents unfolded day by day...
i wish n hope that i can say to the world some day//
proudly....see that dancing damcel is "My Daughter"

the times ur not at home...
u leave memories and contentment
Throughout these years
And these memories quite often
Will bring me...happy tears...
happy birthday dear....u r my small n sweet darling daughter...

And one more poem received from one of my friend....

dis is a special gift from dis poet..
On your 18th birthday you are given a key
To a whole new world to explore and see
With many decisions for you to make
That effect the future path you take
But i am sure, that in your heart
You know exactly where to start
So for the moment just have some fun
And celebrate with everyone
For your 18th birthday you must enjoy....

1 comment:

  1. hey im so elated :)...thnk u so much...and one of my frnd annaru 2nd poem ki...once cross check ah rendu nene raasi pampincha meeku....

    ReplyDelete