Monday, February 1, 2010

green green


After long gap…. I thought never to give a long gap for my postings. But it’s happening the same. Off course it doesn’t matter. Let me start in this way….

I’m absolutely doing well these days. I’m happy to say this. I’m glad to be in this way. I could feel the positive encouragement around me. It’s more than enough for me. I traveled a lot these days. To Chennai…..to Madhurai….to Pondicherry… to Hyderabad etc… I felt more experiences and the change in various places; it’s too good to see.
First of all I can start from Madhurai… I haven’t expected that I go to Madhurai one day. But it became true. I felt lucky when I stepped into Madhurai Meenakshi Temple for the first time. I hoped everything will go smooth from that day. In temple darshanam had gone very comfortably. It was so closer we got the chance to see Meenakshi amma in Garbha gudi. That was one of my memorable day that cannot forget in my life time.

And the second thing is… about my Sony Ericsson phone. Since one year I have been using my Sony Ericsson phone, in that Airtel sim. But recently since three months I got problem with my phone, panel was broken. After that I stopped using that phone fearing that it may break still more and have been using some another temporary phone for temporary use. When I gone to Chennai, I gave it to a normal service centre. Now happily I’m using my phone. This problem also has been got rectified.

And one happier thing is…. My dad presented me a laptop in this January 1st as a New Year gift. I’m so happy. Lenovo is my laptop. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to see a upcoming actress so techy...Came across you from vamsi fb. Maybe time to get your self a exlusive blog . All the best

    ReplyDelete